Colors and offsets on the map are all for standard times.
Clock times are adjusted for Daylight/Summer time adjustments.
Daylight/Summer time rules
- European and US Times are adjusted based on the country rules applied to the local time zone.
- All other Daylight/Summertime rules are applied using GMT at 00:00 on the day they are effective.
- Australia: first Sunday in October to first Sunday in March
- Brazil: third Sunday in October to third Sunday in February
- Chile: second Saturday in October to second Saturday in March
- Egypt: last Friday in April to last Thursday in September
- Europe: last Sunday in March to last Sunday in October
- Israel changes based on the dates of Rosh Hashan, these dates are coded through 2009, afterwhich the European schedule is assumed.
- Nambia: first Sunday in September to first Sunday in April
- New Zealand: first Sunday in October to third Sunday in March
- US/Canada/Mexico Rules 2006: first Sunday in April to last Sunday in October
- US/Canada/Mexico 2007 and beyond: second Sunday in March to first Sunday in November